Recent Post
Loading...

How to speak about myself? Tell about yourself.

 


First of all greetings.

Assalamu Alaikum. Hello everybody. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am also fine by the grace of almighty. Today I am telling about myself. Let’s get started.

·    Then your name.

My name is Riajul Islam Rishuk (tell your name here). But you can call me Rishuk (tell your nick-name here) as it’s my nickname. I am well known by this name.

·         Then a tiny description about your family.

My family consists of five members. There are my father, mother, two sisters and me. I have bo brother. My father’s name is Abdus Sakur (tell your father’s name here) and he is a banker. My mother’s name is Rina Begum (tell your mother’s name here) and she is a housewife. She takes good care of us. Both of my sisters are students.

·         Then a little discussion about my school/college.

I read in Jamalpur Zilla School (tell your school name here). I got admitted to the school in 2013 when I was in class three. But now I am studying in class 10 in science department and preparing myself for coming SSC exam.

·         Tell about something unique features you have or you do.

Besides my regular activities I participate in co-curricular activities. On last annual function, I won first prize on debate. I also help my friends who are weak in study. Besides I also try to do some social works. (tell description if you do)

·         Tell about your hobby and leisure time

I love to watch television, play video games, improve my computer skills and work on my blog I created. But I prefer working on my blog. I like travelling so much and it’s my hobby.

·         Tell about your aim of life.

In future I want to be a doctor. There are many doctors in our country. But they just think of money where they should try their best to treat people. They should not think patient is poor or rich. In a word, they have lack of morality. So I decided to be a doctor and serve the nation as far I can do.

·         Try to make proper ending.

Thank you everybody for paying attention to me.

Note:  You should not to copy whole text when you speak. Try to use something different. This is just an example to make you understand. Don’t mind if there is any mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment